TMK 0.00% 0.3¢ tmk energy limited

re: Ann: Drilling Underway on Rend Lake Oil P... I dont think...

1. 262 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drilling Underway on Rend Lake Oil P... I dont think that would have been the case , recent buyers at 0.001 would unlikley be the sellers at 0.002 that went through yesterday since they wouldnt have got to the top of the queue at 0.002 but near the bottom , which analysing the market depth there wasnt enough volume for that to happen. the 0.002 would likely be long term holders of the stock sitting on the sell price and recently got hit.

I am interested to know when i read the investor presentation they annc earlier this week they talk about the potential of a 44 bagger in relation to SP, if they strike the well of oil they are looking for.

my onshore drilling geology is a bit weak, but with drilling already commenced and due to finish up before XMAS, what tends to be the probability of drilling success in this type of exploration. I know that if they hit a reserve they certainly know about from the oil shooting up the hole.

From what i read the presence of sagging, the geography location and the similarities of the existing oil well in michigan seem promising?

help appreciated from the more geology savvy...

contemplating if this is a punt before the drilling completes, since if they strike it a big gap is probably likely..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 43160264 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 39606159 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.