GED 0.00% 7.4¢ golden deeps limited.

Agree KingCarlos ! With GED's potential, the SP should have...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Agree KingCarlos ! With GED's potential, the SP should have levelled out around 2 cents after that 2.9 cent rally!

Day traders, pip traders, short-term and impatient investors will always take advantage of rallies with any company and grab their profits chewing up the SP !

What we need with GED is a big discovery at Khusip to build the SP initially and then with follow-up positive announcements to keep the momentum and interest with GED. Sellers with shares will think twice before selling if the sentiment remains positive for fear of being left behind on a rising SP !!

I'm absolutely certain that GED is in the boxseat, and the SP will soon reflect it's potential.That 20 bagger myth with GED is no crazy dream.I believe Golden Deeps has the potential, not only to equal 20 bags, but continue beyond in the next 12 months...

One discovery at a time, but in my 25 years investing in the Stockmarket including great success in Sandfire Resoures massive discovery in 2009, im super excited about GED's journey moving forward, especially with Jonathan Dugdale running the show !!

As always DYOR

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.974M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20970 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 45000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.