AMD 25.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Ann: Drilling underway to rapidly test extensive targets, page-8

1. 620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Just returned from the GM and all resolutions were passed with something like a 99+% approval. Tommy McKeith chaired it and all went very much as expected with an upbeat mood. DF confined to bed with Covid but he addressed the meeting, in absentia, and spoke, albeit croakily, addressing 5 main points, the chief of which was his v evident rapture over what kind of deposit 'we' have in Guinea. The country is very open for business and welcomes it with open arms. The access to rail infrastructure is assured and apparently mandatorily so. Tommy answered several questions most adroitly and talked briefly after the meeting had closed about the deposit, which has three components: the detrital one, i.e. the weathered material which the dome structure has shed over the eons, this he called the 'kanga', a term I was unfamiliar with, then there was the geothermal component which has had its impurities, such as K and Si, washed out to a good degree which is to 'our' ultimate benefit. TM then compared the Simandou deposit to that at Vale in Brazil and how it fits in geologically by virtue of Continental Drift, Gondwanaland and all that kind of malarky.
    Suffice to say that my wife and I shall take up as many shares in the SPP as we are able.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $32.50K 12.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 289435464 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 137846276 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.