HCH 1.20% 84.5¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Drilling Update at Cortadera, page-73

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312

A Lot of work to do, but i do believe, this has the potential, otherwise i wouldnt be here !!

The Article:

https://www.mining-journal.com/resourcestocks-company-profiles/resourcestocks/1358876/hot-chili-secures-copper-super-hub

Is from back in March, but it has some good points in it to re- hash. But the important thing is the drill results speak for themselves & as long as they continue, it will be Happy days ahead. I think that with Productora & Cortadera combined, we would already be nudging 4mT Cu Contained + Gold, Silver & Moly Credits IMO.
    Key Point from Above article:

"Our new consolidated development has the potential to place us within the production scale range of the top 30 largest operating copper mines globally," Easterday explained.

"Along with the recent consolidation of other high-grade satellite copper mines in the area, we've now assembled agreements to consolidate a truly world-class regional copper camp.

"Cortadera looks likely to provide the immediate critical mass required to develop a new, large-scale, long-life, coastal copper mining centre which leverages off existing infrastructure advantages already secured with Hot Chili's joint venture partner at Productora, Chilean mining major Compania Minera Pacifica.

"It will unlock the $90 million invested in Productora to date."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $127.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.5¢ $217.2K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7608 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 5660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.