BMG 0.00% 0.7¢ bmg resources limited

Ann: Drilling Update at Salar West, Chile, page-138

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    I totally agree with your thinking, I am thinking the same..147metres hmmm lol...
    I will you tell you what I believe will happen...
    The directors will release another announcement this coming week that they have found large quantities of Brine Lithium full stop.
    Why do I say this?
    Well why announcement at 147 metres.?
    That is the key here. The second important point is the trading yesterday...everything that was offered at .007 and .008 early in the day was snapped up, Strong buying into close took out all the .007.hmmmmm
    These cheap shares were snapped up, and all the company needs to do now is release results from the last part of the hole and then hole 2. Next Ann should read omething like this.".High grade LITHIUM in brine at depth," ..and the stock doubles or triples from here.
    Questions,will and are being thrown around here for example.."why did they release the initial announcement at 147 metres" by holders , and especially by those that spat the dummy and sold?

Ooops read the announcement heading carefully.."DRILLING UPDATE"..
    nothing.more nothing less..to keep the market informed with a drilling update..cheap shares snapped up by "..." players..bingo..
    Nothing illegal in keeping markets informed?
    Is it wealth transfer? We Will all find out in the very near future...next week.
    drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.786M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 796708 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2052320 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.