TG6 10.7% 15.5¢ tg metals limited

Ann: Drilling Update at the Burmeister Lithium Discovery, page-255

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6221
    Your asked the question: "Why are you so eagerly promoting this? It's mediocre, nothing special......"

My answer is above. I disagree with your assessment of "mediocore and nothing special". For the market cap it has now, it is something special for the potential that exists and far from mediocore.

In relation to your other question?
    "You have spruiked TG6 as the share price has fallen 75% in the past few months. Surely TG6 was a bad investment no?"

Sorry for not answering queries about how I'm doing in my personal investments, but I'm doing ok on TG6. Thank you for your concern.

Since Nov/Dec23, many lithium stocks are down sharply. The few exceptions are AVZ/LLL who haven't changed in price (sure they are still in a trading halts but they haven't changed in price), PLS is broadly flat as is LRS. Almost everyone else is down listing just 15 but there's more: (A11, AKE(now LTM), BM8, CHR, CXO, DLI, DVP, GL1, GT1, LPM, LTR, MI6, PLL, PLN, SYA, WC8). Are you going to go to every one of those threads and call out everyone posting anything favourable on them as spruiking them also?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $12.99K 86.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8551 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 32690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.