ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Ann: Drilling Update ATP626P , page-6

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Sir_Jaycee, I'm just as anxious to find out IF there are any leaks and would very much appreciate it if you reported your suspicions to the ASX. But, I have been watching every movement and cannot see any "suspicious" dumps i.e. the size that you would expect from an "insider." The overall market has been smashed lately and all O&G's have copped a hiding. In fact, ICN has held up better than most. Check out all of its "peers."

If "insiders" knew about today's results, I would have expected a much larger sell off than has occured. Today's results seem to confirm those that were experienced last year, but, two more to go and going to change the Haliburton gear which, again, was the wrong choice.
    No, I am not looking for excuses, but, there might be a bit of a "hopeful" hint in what otherwise was a winner for the "pessimists." But, not game over yet for 626 and certainly nothing to concern the GSA as 626 not in the mix for that UNLESS!

Please proceed with your complaint to the ASX, as if it proves founded, it will do all of us SH are real favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.