ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Occam, No Dark Side, although knowing your background in this...

1. 1,229 Posts.
    Occam, No Dark Side, although knowing your background in this industry I still value your opinions and comments.

Gassed, Myself and Occam go back further than 8 years as you keep reminding us hence we know a thing or two about ICN.

I have been to every AGM etc etc and with respect considering the current sp and the salaries we are paying IMO not enough has been done over the years.

RJ stated on numerous occasions how good the staff is and when all is said and done to date we have NOTHING. Our business is gas and we have 0 zip whatever hence the sp is reflecting that.

You keep talking the company up which is fine but really consider where we are at.

Ok we have a GSA BIG DEAL but at this stage all we have is talk talk talk.

This is not negative, this is FACT and believe me I would love nothing more than some good news to discuss here but reality is there is nothing at this stage hence relax a little and brag about ICN when they have done something to brag about.

Im not into personal attacks and this is not one.

I am no small fry investor here in ICN hence I EXPECT results for my investment and we are burning cash way to fast which at this stage is a concern to me.

Kind Regards To All

Mav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.