ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I am also not a small fry investor as well and I am concerned...

1. 328 Posts.
    I am also not a small fry investor as well and I am concerned about how we are going about drilling.

I am not ramping this either way but I have been here since the USA days as well.

We have not had one win on a well yet but then I have made this to be a 10 banger at times for me. So yes, I have made money trading ICN but something is not right with the way we are doing things.

Some think cash burn is not a problem, but wages at the rate we giving the cash out does concern me

Yes, they got a GSA from talking; but at drilling to this point, if it was my HSC results, they have failed now for 10 years. If it was my child doing the exam, I certainly would be asking lots of questions why we are failing so much to the teacher and trying to make things better.

I will sit and wait to see what happens with Beach and the shale gas idea. If we do not get Beach on board now for that, I will rethink things.

We certainly will not be able to drill that well if we cannot go down 700 meters with out some problems that other explorers seem to do with ease...

In fact, I wish it was Beach in control of the drilling of 626 at this point.

I am not mug at this game either as trading is my bread an butter but at this point, management needs to do a pretty major rethink...

I think I better go and put my flame proof suit on....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.