ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I have some serious money in this company and it was my choice...

1. 328 Posts.
    I have some serious money in this company and it was my choice to invest in it. This finger pointing is just getting out of control and the price is just going down the toilet more every day.

I am not paid by anyone, I also bag this company at times but I also say when things are getting better. I have been to more shareholder meetings then most here, seen it more or less from the start. If I did not get all my shares at .028 cents, I would be very angry like others that paid up bigger money.

Now, we only need ONE or TWO holes now to set things on fire and get the ball rolling; sure we have been stuffing up big time recently, but until I can get more data on 626 and also on 855, I will sit back but, I certainly have let management know what I think!

Lets get this forum back on board of talking about not money lost, but hell, what we as shareholders can do to make things beter.

So many downrampers (with reason) an who knows, how many of these rampers are offscreen buyers at time? Every .005 cent per 100,000 shares is profit and swing trading this can be profitable if you have the balls.

Enough garbage from me for tonight.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.