CVV 2.63% 18.5¢ caravel minerals limited

Ann: Drilling Update - Bindi Deep Drilling Results, page-5

1. 3,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8173
    A Q to ask the company. They cannot answer it because of disclosure rules pre any announcement.

I wonder if there may be a delay to the proposed July date you mention. The main reason is the way the drill plan has changed - additional rigs, holes in locations that were not mentioned back in December. Some of these may be organic changes which happen to nearly all drill programs but I suspect extra drilling is being done. If that is the case then the company will make a decision whether to set a cut off date on drilling used in the resource or wait until the current drilling is finished.

The two extra(?) holes (so far) on the western limb may be needed to support Jorc requirements to an MRE, Probably adequate for a low certainty inferred given how consistent Bindi West has proved to be so far but good to confirm those early observations for JORC.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3093/3093281-2010caa25f3d9359d4acc7b051b7ded2.jpg
    =====
    Your Q about grade stayed with me as I dropped off last night. Supergene enrichment possible? Unlikely or there would be many examples of it given the number of holes drilled so far at Bindi. Occasional perhaps - happens at Ninan.
    =====
    Wonder if the funds from Tropicana divestment will go towards Li or perhaps Cu in WA? Former most likely to pay down a nearly $2B acquisition.

Last edited by salpetie: 15/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $96.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $54.15K 291.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68294 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 62138 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.