SOC 0.00% 10.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Humbuggy, I’m totally disregarding your post as irrelevant. The...

1. 4,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Humbuggy, I’m totally disregarding your post as irrelevant.
    The reasons are as such and the following research I have done, see below:

Fact - I don’t think the SOC board know how to surround themselves with the best people. How would they know who the best people are?, they’ve already been caught up once, twice or maybe more than that, I have observed.
    Fact – All other mining companies that I have researched, have people that have a mining industry background of experience and knowledge on management boards, like ergo. SOC is the only mining company that I know of, that doesn’t.
    Fact - Most of the mining companies share price are performing really well (“hands down”), better than and compared to SOC.
    Fact - Most of the mining companies sell headlines with results which drives and boosts the share price, SOC haven’t and don’t.
    Fact - Most of the mining companies have delivered investor return which is of the upmost importance, SOC hasn’t.
    Fact - SOC have wasted a plethora of time, money, shares and the re-issuing of shares, upon shares, before and after consolidation which causes a dilution of share price and a lack of investor return.
    Fact - If you take a look at their share price chart, they haven’t even broken past the .006 barrier (resistance) and apart from the small minor high at .007, overall their share price is suffering.
    Fact - Even if they do get good or bad results from drilling and exploration, don’t expect a miracle with there share price. Maybe a quick pump and a dump.

So, you would actually be ok with it, should the board completely balls this up (lithium exploration project). They’ve already under and overestimated the first one and I wonder how many other investors would think the same way as you do?, and have the same sentiment as you do?
    What! Lose more money, c’mon……! I don’t think so.
    Last edited by Money made: 22/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $4.8K 48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7368 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 12545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.