SOC 0.00% 11.0¢ soco corporation ltd

Fact - I don’t think the SOC board know how to surround...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Fact - I don’t think the SOC board know how to surround themselves with the best people. How would they know who the best people are?

- That's not a fact, that's your opinion.

Fact – All other mining companies that I have researched, have people that have a mining industry background of experience and knowledge on management boards, like ergo. SOC is the only mining company that I know of, that doesn’t.

- Maybe the board will break the mould of traditional exploration. You might be reading headlines of "Three brokers prove up a resource"

Fact - Most of the mining companies share price are performing really well (“hands down”), better than and compared to SOC.

- Results are pending and drilling should begin at Mt Adrah in the near future. The share price may spike.

Fact - Most of the mining companies sell headlines with results which drives and boosts the share price, SOC haven’t and don’t.

- You could argue the board are being proactive and informing shareholders as much as possible.

Fact - Most of the mining companies have delivered investor return which is of the upmost importance, SOC hasn’t.

- If they hit pay dirt, investor return will be achieved.

Fact - SOC have wasted a plethora of time, money, shares and the re-issuing of shares, upon shares, before and after consolidation which causes a dilution of share price and a lack of investor return.

- I'm a bit dubious on the consolidation too. Nothing can be done about it now. Fingers crossed on that one.

- Fact - If you take a look at their share price chart, they haven’t even broken past the .006 barrier (resistance) and apart from the small minor high at .007, overall their share price is suffering.

-

Fact - Even if they do get good or bad results from drilling and exploration, don’t expect a miracle with there share price. Maybe a quick pump and a dump.

- How the hell is this a fact? That's a prediction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.