HGO 1.52% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Drilling Update for Kanmantoo, page-87

1. VYR
    4,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    Way to early to get excited but fun to contemplate the possibilities. There has been no mention of REEs in the dispatches.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3508/3508735-a7c8a92163b26c8ec1d9013b017ee18f.jpg

What is proposed is "Undertaking geochemical analysis of the regolith with Machine Learning techniques to discover sulphide hosted mineralisation undercover of the Murray Basin in the South East Delamerian."

What follows is a lot of gibberish but in essence REE's are found in the sediments which are the regolith that Peter is funded to do geochemical analysis on. It seems that REEs are detected in sediments using Geochemical analysis so maybe Peter is able to discover more than what he is looking for.

I have added definitions and descriptions in brackets which I had to look up. Someone-else who reads this might be as bamboozled as I was.

:The regolith is the layer of unconsolidated solid material covering the bedrock of a planet" and in HGO's SE Els "The Dalamerian rocks are unconformably (consisting of a series of younger strata that do not succeed the underlying older rocks in age or in parallel position, as a result of a long period of erosion or nondeposition) covered by an Ordovician-Silurian (global event that eliminated some 85 percent of all Ordovicianspecies) shallow marine to fluvial (sediments deposited by the flowing water of a stream)sequence of the Grampians Group"

"Geochemical prospecting is an effective tool because most REE minerals are heavy and resistant."

"Deep-sea sediments contain high concentrations of rare earth element (REE) which have been regarded as a huge potential resource."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $151.5K 2.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546989 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 92468 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.