SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Howdy Helmenesh,As you and others say, we need to focus going...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Howdy Helmenesh,

As you and others say, we need to focus going forward and that is exactly what SGQ appears to be doing. We also need to return to quality posting relative to the exploration business of SGQ.

The end of SGQ's 2020 was grossly disappointing and many of us put the company under the microscope and posted our views concerning the last announcement of 2020. We were entitled to do so and some unfortunately took the view that we were overly critical and even down ramping.

All that is now behind us and to the credit of the company, in difficult Covid-19 restrictions, they have continued to focus on the purpose of their existence.....drilling and finding ni/cu sulphides with attendant PGE credits.

So to kick off the positive posting re SGQ's 2021 exploration programme, here is my reasons for currently holding SGQ shares...

We now have two DD rigs targeting off hole conductors from MAD192 and MAD185. This is a continuance of the focus to follow the trending system to the NW across the tenement. As we know, there are no guarantees when it comes to drilling for ni and the company at least seems to be following a NW search and discover plan.

Additionally, we have the planned 10,000m RC drill out of Investigators and Cathedrals ...starting in March?

What's more, we have 200kg of core samples en route to Canada for a different metallurgical test regime. The importance of the testing has been stated as necessary for the Strickland's scoping study (which will include a maiden resource estimate)

There is also the possibility of the resource drill out at Investigators and Cathedrals being added to the Estimate for Stricklands and thereby possibly increasing the viability of the shallow high grade resource across those sections of the Belt.

We also have a planned moving loop EM at E29/548 on deep conductive structures identified on a previous MT survey. There appears to be scope for a parallel EW trending system north of Cathedrals and there appears to be early confidence of exploration success on this tenement.

Add to that, regional aeromagnetic surveying of E29/972 and E29/1041 to the NNW is slated for April..

I fully expect that the current DD will be further extended to the NW as the trend plunges and the scope for significant finds at depth continue to be more than fantasy.

All in my opinion...

Cheers to all
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.