SGQ 1.96% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Greetings mulac and as always I thank you for your kind...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Greetings mulac and as always I thank you for your kind inquiries regarding the slow boat to China, The wind has come up quite a bit and I am helping it with quite a bit of pushing. I try to have a positive attitude in life but I do get my frustrating moments and perhaps it has shown in my recent posts. For that, I do apologise if I have offended some of our readers. But, it is amazing how time, as they say, heals all wounds indeed. I am determined to be able to drive again. At least I now can walk unaided.
    Again, thank you mulac.

I was quite impressed with today's reporting which was informative technically with the news on the collaborative program with the CSIRO latest research, as well as the petrological/petrographic findings with reference to the intrusive mafics and ultramafics. It also appears that these intrusives, although their mineralised components appear to be a narrow slice of the intrusive sandwich, it seems to be of significant strike distance (+ 5 km), and whilst the entire structure is not likely to be mineralised, several lenses will be identified in space, within this sandwiched intrusive.

(It would be nice to see a long section showing the mineralised intercepts over a strike length of this 5+ km structure that has been tested so far and the proximity to the DHEM anomalies. It would also help to see an accompanying normal section showing the dip and or plunge of this intrusive. along several intervals of its EW strike direction).

Furthermore, there is a hint from the preliminary sampling, of yet a parallel repeating look-alike structure. By golly, it appears that the surface has yet to be scratched in the SGQ tenements.

Having said that, I also agree with you mulac, and your assessment that SGQ is perhaps stretching itself a bit excessively on the plate. I can only pray that the company does not lose control because of insufficient funds because from what we now see, these tenements will require another 10 years of very dollar-thirsty exploration. I hope they hit one of these big lenses really soon; if not for the above reason, but for the fact that I'm getting too long in the tooth and I want to see them succeed before I join the airforce.

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.71K 418.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 512593 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 104170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.