SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi there Averagejoe,SGQ is a retail holders nightmare, retail...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there Averagejoe,

SGQ is a retail holders nightmare, retail holds about 76% the last time I looked.

We ...the retail holders ...have high expectations based on the previous good news announcements that have become fewer and farther between.

Logic tells me that retail investors are generally regarded as canon fodder and that the need to keep us informed is irrelevant.

They need to raise cash and they don't care what the price of the raise is so long as they make the CR. There will be an announcement soon and it will have lots of blue sky around Paterson and the northern tenements. They will bring in a few new holders and maybe some existing holders will top up.

The problem with a company like SGQ is everything is done slowly. we are now into Q2 and we don't have any idea what the company is doing at the moment, let alone what they plan to do next quarter.

There should have been a market update last week and most of us expected that they would have at least had an announcement today.

This quarter was supposed to be their redemption after the Canadian Met test debacle.

The obvious question we are all asking is why hasn't the company reported on the much hyped drill targets that were drilled in Feb/March?

Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.