SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Greetings ozblue.You have analysed the situation very well...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Greetings ozblue.

You have analysed the situation very well indeed. your conclusion about the elephant is what I have been suspecting for a long time when considering the shallow mineralisation. they should concentrate on close-spaced drilling of the dipping mineralised shallow pods in order to calculate a quick JORC over the 3 prospects of the Cathedrals, this can be done with a combination of RC and some core drilling. This may prove a resource to sustain ongoing expenditure while the deeps are tested. Even then, I doubt that the shallow pods will define a mineralised tonnage of any significance. Ultimately if the next three deep holes show some promise with 25m to 40m mineralised intersections then the entire exploration focus should be directed to the deeps. But, that will require a lot of money and time. Today's report was a bit ho-hum I'm afraid, We do not need any more surveys at this stage, we need to drill, drill, and more drill what we already know to prove quick potential returns so as to sustain and survive in the next 2 to 3 years.

Well done ozblue.
    Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.