CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

a company generating cash with enormous returns on its invested...

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    a company generating cash with enormous returns on its invested capital does not necessarily translate to increasing share price if it is in a shunned sector and is part owned by a rump of shareholders who were staring at losing their entire investment 6 months ago.That's approximately 2bn shares in the hands of 400+ shareholders in Canada who will be tempted to cut their losses at these prices.
    There's another group of shareholders- the sophisticated ones- who stumped up at 0.7 cents per share and who will be happy to take a 50% gain on their short term punt. There was 5.5bn of those and how many of them can be bothered to grapple with an IRR of 500% .
    And there's the believers in the hitherto Montney gas story, 2bn shares there . But now they have a reason to believe in the company so not may sellers amongst them.
    I draw to your attention the 500% IRR ..again. That is an unmissable statistic. Is it believable ?
    Today's announcement re-affirms it as true and provides some elaboration of the truth in the C$1m capex for each new well at Brooks. So it is a matter of time before traditional fund managers , institutions like Australian Super, will be obliged to consider the investment merit in CE1 stock. It's a good thing that there's high liquidity in the CE1 stock...80million shares per day ...which if it continues will attract some punters in addition to the traditional fundie types [ like me].
    So people want be confused much longer ...dare I say, except maybe Proactive interviewers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.