PDI 0.00% 18.5¢ predictive discovery limited

Hello, being a while, I decide to show some clarityAs I have...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hello, being a while, I decide to show some clarity

• As I have explained in previous post, infill and deeps drilling are targeting "known mineralisation". 12 holes have terminated in mineralisation at an average grade of 2.52g/t
    • Southern corridor has high grade composite
    • Hint hole KKOAC22 intersected mineralisation in fresh saprock
    • A posible conduit could hoist the mineralisation at 1175100mN as the laterite layer pinched with high grade intercepts. Expect assays to from Auger drilling to retain elevated grade in this "southern" area

And finally "MAIDEN RESOURCE".

A ‘Mineral Resource’ is a concentration or occurrence of solid material of economic interest in or on the Earth’s crust in such form, grade (or quality), and quantity that there are reasonable prospects for eventual economic extraction. The location, quantity, grade (or quality), continuity and other geological characteristics of a Mineral Resource are known, estimated or interpreted from specific geological evidence and knowledge, including sampling. Mineral Resources are sub-divided, in order of increasing geological confidence, into Inferred, Indicated and Measured categories
    All reports of Mineral Resources must satisfy the requirement that there are reasonable prospects for eventual economic extraction (ie more likely than not), regardless of the classification of the resource.

Management is confident they will give us a Maiden Resource by Mid 2021, excellent! DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $434.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $316.9K 1.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 115458 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 553398 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.