COI 5.26% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

Approximately 415 metres of coal has been drilled between Mira 6...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Approximately 415 metres of coal has been drilled between Mira 6 up to the intercept with Mira 2 – with the well path being 100% in coal for that distance. We now continue to overshoot that intercept - drilling to the South East.
    How much further will we continue to drill? I presume that depends on how long we remain in coal.
    Everything coming together as anticipated.
    I half expected a correction in the share price to reflect the 23.5 Cent placement – but although still early days - it appears as if the market liked this recent capital raising announcement with the benefits of funding outweighing the issuance of additional shares. Probably those who missed out on the share placement with it being over-subscribed have had to buy on-market to take a position thus the share price rise. No huge volume but indicative of sentiment if nothing else.
    A company with a great reserve base but without cash to move towards production is going nowhere.
    COI is about to increase it’s reserve base by multiples with future funding in place - plus with holes planned to be sunk in Galilee which could be a ‘game-changer’ if successful – is certainly a company that is attracting new and existing shareholder support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $221.3K 1.134M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218150 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1148645 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.