C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

For sure you're a huge supporter and I hear what you're saying...

1. 599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    For sure you're a huge supporter and I hear what you're saying and it's always wise to take profits when you can in the micro cap range and have an entry/exit strategy.

I'm waiting the plan out until at least taronga DFS providing there's no game changers in the next 2 years. There is so much upside to the NPV with further exploration work extending LOM, improved economics around the tin market/AUD, grade improvements and higher recovery that this could be a multi billion MC. Also looking back over the past 7 years activities I believe the 10% CR pre-approval is about aquiring new assets if they present themselves for the right price. So there's also huge potential for upside through new acquisitions but it's definitely more of a long shot. There's also possible Granville expansions through Heazelwood or other acquisitions.

I believe there's such a large trading range atm because there's questions around management's ability to deliver based on timelines being missed and the fact we haven't achieved cashflow yet and T2 "the company maker" is a couple years down the track. I reckon once they have some runs on the board with Granville and T1 (which could be very soon) it will be very risky hoping for a retrace back to 2c. I could see it retracing if there wasn't so much in the pipeline and there was no cashflow, but we might see some real SP stability after Granville bringing in some cash.

I personally think management have done a great job over the years and done a great job to get Granville, Taronga and Mt Colbalt to where they are in the time they have. Sure they have disappointed on planned dates, some due to issues out of their hands, some due to poor planning, all which I think they will learn from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.332K 110.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1234781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 161294 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.