C7A 7.14% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Drilling Update - Mt Cobalt & Pembroke, page-18

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Another question...drills are fast...really fast not mucking 200m already sent for assays...this brings them back 1st or 2nd week in Dec...

Very strategic this mob...just read DGRs website to note that.....then PW says, TIN will have its day.....while constantly indicating they want to be the Tin stock choice....whilst indicating they want to capitalize on the cobalt now....DHR advancing Auburn resources...they will want to make something happen sooner rather....as far as direction goes....with the NiCoCu....there too undeveloped for current future of the economic climate we're...and I dont think anyone including DGR want massive expenditure diluting or absorbing ANWs ability to focus on the TIN...on one hand Im tipping a move in 2019 possibly early....on the other hand...the NiCo gives great diversity to help boost the tin story at times...look at how other tin co. have struggled to gain market attention.....maybe there so confident TIN will hold its own and who could argue....brings me back to spin-off to focus on the TIN....but not until G2 produces and T1 is underway imo...this will make all involved very wealthy as these turns of events transpire imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $10.64K 807.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 719176 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.