C7A 0.00% 1.0¢ clara resources australia ltd

Fact of the matter is...management aside....we should have a...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Fact of the matter is...management aside....we should have a fair bit of tin in the shed...id say in the form of a concentrate less than 60% suitable for traxys....when he made the below statement I envisage he didnt realize the challenges he would face regarding production a concentrate higher then 60%....from October 2016 till October 2017...there improvements that were needed to finally produce the initial first 5 tonnes of concentrate >60%

All we can assume is there is quite a bit of concentrate, tailings and ore stockpiles sitting there that has limited costs to incur to eatheir ship out the door or achieve saleable concetrate.....since Oct 2016 till Feb 2018 (16 months) there have been multiple improvements conducted...lastly and most importantly latest spiral technology which is focused on recovery of the finer tin i.e. tailings.

The Company announced on 17 August 2016 that it had commenced production at the Granville Tin
    Project, and since then the Company has implemented a number of measures to increase the
    throughput rate. Production of tin concentrate is on-going and the first dispatch of tin concentrate
    under the Traxys off-take agreement is anticipated within the month. Payable tin production to the end
    of December 2016 is expected to be approximately 50 tonnes of contained tin metal, based on the
    expected grade of tailings
    being re-treated. Produced tin concentrate is to be sold under the existing
    marketing arrangements with Traxys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.