DLI 0.00% 25.0¢ delta lithium limited

The purple dots from what I can see are historic holes(Probably...

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    The purple dots from what I can see are historic holes(Probably should just take them off the map to stop confusion)

The red dots with pegmatite or lithium intersected, should be separated into just ones with lithium to create even less confusion.

After digesting it a bit more and reading around on the confusing parts, it wasn't the perfect start. Hole 74 and 77 did show some extra strike, a lot of the other holes are infilling or twinning and that infilling showed 100m or so faulted off or we've just got 2 different pegmatites here, with the better one starting at depth.

It's very confusing, not running from surface to depth when the outcropping sits at a similar grade to where the good hits are and I can see why we went down now.

Still has potential, but I can see why the selling is happening with new shares coming out and some of that potential being lost in translation and a lot of smoke being shown without very good interpretation.

I had to sell some after really digesting this, as we could drop more before the next set of results come. I'm not happy with how these results were interpreted to the market... To much smoke, not enough fire.

The 500x200 isn't a worthy number at this stage either based off these results in my opinion.. Hole 69 and 71 are a bit of a worry... Let's just hope the drilling was off target due to faulting?

The way selling has been going on, looks to be people getting out based on this news and not accumulation, which is the main reason I had a really good look at these results again.

My opinion. DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $150.3K 597.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 77049 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 11932 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.