LEX 2.35% 8.3¢ lefroy exploration limited

This is far from average, its proof of geological concept, that...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    This is far from average, its proof of geological concept, that the Burns intrusion was once a working fertile copper - gold porphyry system...no different to the ones found over East in the Lachlan Belt. This was the goal of the initial shallower RC holes, and now it is justified to complete the diamond tails in order to test the diorite intrusion at depth. This style of mineralisation is incredibly rare in the Yilgarn craton, and I shouldn't have to state how significant it would be if LEX discovered a potential Boda (ie. ALK) near Kalgoorlie. The basalts that are hosting the native copper veins and veinlets did not contain copper (above background ppm) when they formed, this has come from a later intrusive source (the Diorite intrusive or plug), and finding native copper at 100m + depth is very encouraging. This suggests that LEX are on the right track in intersecting the primary source (native copper forms as a secondary enrichment process above a primary sulphide source), lets hope its in the next few drill holes! Soo much news flow coming out of this company over the next 6 months, I really commend the amount of money spent in ground by the team, keep up the good work guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $6.771K 80.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65855 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.