CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Drilling Update - Project Range & Dukas, page-23

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Prato,

I think the one thing that HAS changed about CTP is that it will continue to exist, as they have a positive cashflow, reserves, potential for expansion of reserves in an economic manner with current paid-for exploration ongoing, and are paying down their (not insignificant) debt. I understand your frustration because, well the performance of CTP has been extremely frustrating for a long time, but I really do think it is a different company to a few years ago before it was producing. I don't think this is properly reflected in the share price.

Dukas success would be a major change though, I don't think that could be called ramping, as long as you temper it with the fact that the postulated multi-TCF success is unlikely and it may be a complete duster. At least it isn't costing CTP anything to drill it and the information gathered will certainly be useful in evaluating nearby similar prospects.

I am concerned more about the governance of the company, as I think showing it is a more professional outfit with good communication will attract more investors and perhaps improve the share price (which is, after all, what the company have been saying they will do). Hopefully someone from the company reads these forums and feeds back to the directors around this.

I hope the value of your investment grows...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.