PAM 0.00% 16.0¢ pan asia metals limited

Ann: Drilling Update - Reung Kiet Lithium Prospect, page-41

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    @Worf, You are not the only one feeling it today/ this week.

However based on my experience, ASX is a mind game as well as research based.

I could have sold by PLS at 60c when they did their credit raise around 30c and the share price tanked back to 40c last year. And again at 1.30, 2.20.... but look at their 7pm announcement last night.

PLS is now pretty much the poster boy of the Li market in ASX.
    I held all the way from 30c to now and probably till 2024 which is my target for all Lithium stocks, again depending on market saturation.

Also remember PLS are running on a 'LOSS', MC is at a high multiple and you have a lot of downrampers on that thread. Yet the price still goes up, people by future not the current trend.

1st time mum and dad investors with limited knowledge are also buying in without experience and hence you see shares like APT, IOU and ZIP rocket without any sense.

PAM has very limited risk as I posted on a previous comment.
    With the way PAM is operating we could probably see goods before 2024, meaning we still have a chance before any (if) price drops post 2024. With other Li miners coming online to production around year 2025+, we are in a good position.
    The starting date of the mine (to me) is important as the market is still hungry and hence prices are still at high yield probability in 2023/24.

I say be patient and remember why you bought in, in the first instance.
    To buy and sell is personal and no one should really influence you other than give you facts for you to make your own decision.

GLTAH

If you want proof of anxiety hell, look at the dips/ swings on all the stocks I hold within the last 8 months
    Current holdings INR, PLL, PLS, TYR, PAM, MHK, CXZ
    Last edited by Ben1988: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.