TLM 2.27% 22.5¢ talisman mining limited

Yeah might be too early, im no geologist and hopefully othres...

1. 2,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Yeah might be too early, im no geologist and hopefully othres well versed in the recon drill process can shed further light.

However my understanding was that with all the targeting a positive outcome would have been gold copper sulphide mineralisation intercepts at the high depths through the current phase which would then be the basis of down hole EM targets, which would have sent the SP upwards and everyone would be super keen awaiting the down hole EM. And im sure thats what teh company was hoping for also

So the way i read teh announcement was that we didnt find anything at top layers (pardon my layman explanation) but we have data to help us model teh area and we will continue with deep hole drill targets. Other posters have explained that SFR discoveries weer at depths greater than 350m, but was there signs of mineralisation at the higher levels ?

So all in all not all lost and still plenty of upside, if nothing is found in Homer then i would be weary as to me this was the most encouraging prospect.

Not sure why ALY got sold down heavily aswell, but they shoudl be releasing some prelimanary results thsi week hopefully so eager to see how they are progressing

Also what information will the assays results provide?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $42.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $8.739K 40.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64142 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 8038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.