WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Ann: Drilling Update - Turcaud Prospect, Fraser Range, page-30

1. 2,167 Posts.
    We're aware of RMR, and all the others in the area lol, plenty of cross promoters doing the rounds... thanks though.

Agreed Oz - As much as people take whatever I write well out of context clearly... my point the entire time has been... what lies beneath is a mystery, there is cash in the bank and now there is even more, and the SP is where it was at prior to all of the WMA1 crowd came bursting in and throwing around accusations and turning the WIN threads into abuse sessions.

I'm not concerned in the slightest, any exploration company holds risk... hence why the rewards can be great also, in the event of good results. But $8.5M in bank isn't a bad thing and other targets to go still, and anyone who used the last month's spikes to trade in and out could have done well if they chose to do that too!

I agree with those saying more ground work is required - I would like to think management and Creasy know what they are doing though - hence why haven't been passing my judgement (despite few idiots who keep saying I am) as they would know a lot more than I would about this stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.