BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Ann: Drilling Update , page-13

1. 3,935 Posts.
    That's fine, SF.

I look for the big play then how the company will go about getting there. In BUL, I look at the Gas in Place estimates and then how and when they can start proving up the reserves. Last I spoke with John Phillips, about a month ago, he had no intention of reducing the GIP figures and thought they would go higher. He also said that his job was to prove up reserves and he didn't really work on the GIP as they were just estimates but if good drilling results confirmed the estimates he was happy to say so.

I also realise the risk of this methodology, but I can confirm that it has found me some winners.

I also realise that you know the industry extremely well and this has lead to you needing cautious proof.

No matter. We will both get there in our own way and I see a good year coming up for BUL.

As far as the Coal Seam Gas sector goes, it has been a bit quiet but I'm hearing whispers of more buy outs next year. Nothing definite yet but the rumour mill is alive and well for what that's worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.