WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Drilling Update, page-11

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Gravity you are really showing your stuff now. You relate Golden Age recent production problems to the the new drilling results.
    The new Golden Age drilling results were quite outstanding gets better every time. Production was still not a bail out loser potential anyway.
    Which is a sniff of underground potential in this area.
    Even with stuff ups AISC below $1.1K/oz. Very important as this is the future.
    Golden Age is the only thing that keeps AISC low. You can look at previous quarters and if Golden Age does not produce 3-4K oz/qtr.
    Then AISC goes up.
    Your impression does not phase me about construction.
    Now, you are a construction engineer. You have many talents.
    Perhaps you should be employed to hurry things up.
    Send in your Resume and lets get this thing sorted.
    Otherwise, some big shareholders beg to differ against your wayward opinion.
    If the $40 mill. finance was out of the question then I think big investors would have left by now.
    This is not an open share register which pays dearly in the development/ tough times.
    There are a lot more junior tech co with a dream that have MKT cap way above WMX. With CASHFLOW trading above 40-100 times. Not net profit.
    When prod. hits 100K- 120K it will trade at a premium for take over potential.
    I do not think the money recently spent over the last two years (sincerely the last year) towards development has been wasted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.