GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

Fantastic news to get the drilling completed on time and on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4980
    Fantastic news to get the drilling completed on time and on budget, prior to the extreme weather conditions coming in Jan/Feb.

Mineralisation and trends are confirmed so management can now plan out a targeted drill program in 2024. The grades are fantastic and generally above average in the global U resource space. Obviously the size is currently an issue. However this news ensures that the resource size will exponentially increase in 2024. Once we get to a size which will be respected, our global leading Uranium leading neighbours will be taking notice.

I wouldn’t be surprised of a takeover play considering the infrastructure and location. A Nice satellite deposit for all these majors. Either that or we continue building on the resource ourselves and gradually make ourselves a big name in the sector considering all our land stakes in the region!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the company farms out or organises a JV with a more cashed up entity to accelerate exploration and speed things up. At least for some of our tenures anyway. Clearly with the extreme weather conditions and time it takes to get drilling program approval it would be in our benefit to have multiple drilling programs each season and imo we can only do that with more capital, more personnel and experience. We will need a JV for that imo.

Anyway, with things definitely actively taking place and the potential to grow in this U market, I can’t imagine us staying at this lowly market cap much longer. Hopefully better days and more newsflow in 2024. Happy holiday period and new years holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19358181 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18452331 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.