ODY 0.00% 2.2¢ odyssey gold ltd

They are indeed vortex but what is really promising is it...

1. 6,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    They are indeed vortex but what is really promising is it remains open North/East and West - plus the new adjacent drill hole 150 could have just located another strike zone running parallel to the known HZ strike zone. They state HZ was never discovered previously due to shallow cover - I am unsure what that actually means - maybe the top cover was not the same as nearby areas that were mined previously - but what I do like is it remains open and growing rapidly - who knows there may be further similar deposits to HZ abound "under shallow cover".

And of course the DD depth drilling plan to prove up more highly promising very high grade resources for underground mine once open cut resource depleted and reaches right depth for a decline.

Bloody exciting find - pimp traders are a pest and an ever present pain. Oh well that's it until new year drilling campaign commences and we continue expanding this HZ discovery - larger and deeper to 1000m as other similar deposits in Murchison area.

Have a great Xmas - New Year all - stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58040 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.