ODY 4.76% 2.0¢ odyssey gold ltd

Ann: Drilling Yields More Outstanding Thick Gold Intersections, page-17

1. 6,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1533
    I agree in part of what you are saying. But my reference is to research back further to previous CR and directors buying on market large volumes in a period of 6-9 months ago.

Money is not aplenty in small cap CR efforts in the current market conditions. Going for small CR's is very expensive and consuming - so go larger volume and I have zero probs given the board participation in this recent CR not the option of shortfall take-up : others did not commit - we need money to continue and no better understanding of a company prospects that board etc putting their hands in their pockets. They have not sold in past btw so accumulation not pipping as you suggest.
    Shareholders we know and want everything from our keyboards - we're a needy bunch. A lot of $ from previous CR spent on a lot lotta drilling that discovered HZ which remains highly prospective only. It also hit numerous other targets for future but no holy grail as yet - but it could have and still can.
    I don't understand why some buy shares in a company or industry they know little about or understand the failure rate.
    Gas oil etc very similar and then some hot jackpot others fade to the abbiss. People need to understand that cold. Zero guarantees in junior exploration companies but I kind of like it a lot when board are heavily invested - they know far more than I. GLTAH yes we need it like most things in life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $1.484K 74.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 575823 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 415808 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.