ODY 0.00% 2.1¢ odyssey gold ltd

Not a lot to announce until drilling recommences - assay results...

1. 6,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1531
    Not a lot to announce until drilling recommences - assay results roll in. We know the "strike zone" of HZ remains open N/E & W and at depth for which they will resume extension drilling this quarter - perhaps already. Hole 150 they reported is adjacent - to early to call but if they prove a parallel strike zone as suggested that will be exceptional. Start to shake out the traders and let SP move back up - raise more capital to continue further extensions and release a maiden inferred resource estimate - later followed with JORC by which time we will know also if:

HZ - continues to remain open N/E - W and some DD targeted to underground mine plan resource.
    HOLE 150 - If it can prove a strike zone parallel to HZ.

2023 will determine if we have mine to bring into production and a scoping study - PFS to advise how that mine operation will look AND when?
    Or toll treating/partnership - debt facility - capital raisings - or the mentioned sell off to fund other high target exploration targets. Options a plenty on a quality JORC by end of 2023.

Until then it's a spec hold like so many exploration companies and penny traders will be in and out on each ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 810110 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 518038 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.