DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

re: Ann: Drillsearch Energy announces $40 mil... TR, I agree...

1. 176 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drillsearch Energy announces $40 mil... TR, I agree with your frustration when a CR is only available for a select group of "sophisticated investors" (I still struggle to understand how this term became popular and still exists) :\

On the other hand I can see several positives with this CR:

- it's probably the best way to get fast access to (cheap) money in order to accelerate the current projects.

- when you have a look at the SP over the last 12 months - the discount for this particular CR doesn't seem to be out of range at all. If anything, it indicates that the SP will be approaching the 1.40 mark again. I don't think investors would easily throw 40M at a risky venture for a short term 15%.

- for me, it's another positive tick in the box for DSL. Use the money to drill further and get the pipelines ready for the cash to flow back in:). I can't see any problem with that.

I thought I'd have a quick go at selling at the open this morning and buying back soon afterwards. I considered it too risky. For me, this CR is another step forward & I'm quite sure it's not only the sophisticated investors who will benefit from this cash.

just my two cents, have a nice day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.