IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Dronabinol Supply Agreement/Sleep Apnoea Trial Update, page-50

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I’m sure Ted will answer your comments but here is my take.

“Google” is your friend, there are already clinical trials using Cannabinoids to treat OSA with extremely good results. However, to my knowledge no-one has dedicated the appropriate resources to build on this knowledge base, presumably due to the historical legal and social hurdles associated with medicinal cannabis. Proper scientific research into the use of CBD / THC to treat a range of conditions is a recent phenomenon and it’s the most exciting medical field I’ve encountered.

If IHL demonstrate via the upcoming clinical trials that their “unique” synthetic Dronabinol formula has a statistically positive result in the treatment for OSA then what is that potentially worth? As you said, CPAP works but it’s well known that compliance is low because it’s cumbersome for the patient and presumably annoying for any partner. It’s sounds like you have some personal experience with the condition and as you said, if you could just take a pill then you would. I’d say most OSA sufferers would agree with you.

A genuine pharmaceutical treatment option could literally be worth billions IMO. And it’s not just a pipe dream, read the research literature.

Sleep apnea is the big opportunity for Impression IMO but there’s also 3 other company making clinical trials and the $25 million MC doesn’t appear to adequately justify the massive opportunity.
    Last edited by MickeyMantle536: 07/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.