DRO 7.34% $2.34 droneshield limited

They were bound to have new orders held back pending the release...

1. 1,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    They were bound to have new orders held back pending the release of the new gun. So increasing their inventories of chips etc ahead of orders and manufacturing product ahead of orders are bold decisions, which hopefully expresses their confidence in their products and realistic belief in the likely order flow. The longer we go without significant breakthrough orders, the more pressure on the sp and management credibility, but if they can walk the talk, it is the sort of bold behaviour that will let them build the company quickly.

Of course a spate of new orders of a significant size will propel the sp higher, as the current mkt cap is still that of a modestly growing small company. I confess I don't have a handle on just how good their products are, but announcing US Defence orders is setting the bar at a high level for consumer acceptance.

So I am sitting with my "overweight" position - seems hard to believe its now just going to fizzle out slowly - its more likely to fizzle up with sporadic jumps, as the revenues start to increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.34
Change
0.160(7.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.784B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.35 $2.15 $48.00M 21.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3150 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.34 25989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.