DRO 2.99% $1.95 droneshield limited

My uneducated thoughts and observations:- By the end of 2023, it...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    My uneducated thoughts and observations:

- By the end of 2023, it is highly likely that DRO will be listed on the NYSE or become an acquisition target.

- The increase in media attention will generate more interest in DRO. For example, each article in AFR tends to attract new investors.

-In the short term, there may be selling pressure as some investors who went "all in" during the capital raise may be looking for an exit strategy or to reduce their allocation. The significant volatility of DRO, dropping from 40 cents to 22 cents within 2 months, might discourage some investors.

- It is unclear if the recent $33 million contract is related to the commentary in the FY22 Investor Presentation that highlighted DRO's recommendation for the national rollout across all US bases. Hopefully, this contract has a much larger value than indicated.

- DRO has developed industry-leading products to address an emerging global risk and has customers worldwide. The company is in a strong position.

- It's worth noting that DRO has been admitted to the MSCI Global Micro Cap index, which will increase exposure to fund managers and professional investors.

- Speculating on why Oleg sold a chunk of his shares before the announcement of a $32 million contract is pointless. It is worth mentioning that he did something similar in January before announcing an $11 million contract. It's possible that government organisations may be uncomfortable with directors holding a large quantity of shares.

Remember to do your own research (DYOR) when making investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
-0.060(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.486B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $2.00 $1.89 $27.90M 14.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65427 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 57000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.