DRO 7.29% $1.33 droneshield limited

I disagree Koi - I have been invested with the company since...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I disagree Koi - I have been invested with the company since IPO. That was what drove the early rise in price up to the 40s but it soon subsided. What followed was a long time in the low teens with many dilutions through management shares and cap raises.

To their credit in that time they became technical expects in what they do so now they have multi million dollar contracts with aust defence dept and soon I expect American defence dept. These R and D contracts are a solid base of income that smoothed out the hardware contracts choppiness. If I was using the past as a guide I would say it’s a strength of theirs and this area will grow.

I feel we are past the orphan stage now and looking at the consistent growth in sales year on year the amount they grow and the total revenue figure will soon grow.

It was clear in the IPO that the path of the company was to grow (into I believe around $200m cap size) before being acquired. I think that is now within a couple of years

The recent strategic investment highlights the point about their value and I think that potential suitors are starting to position

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.33
Change
0.090(7.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.155B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.39 $1.26 $65.51M 49.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12000 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.33 321150 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.