DRO 4.81% $1.53 droneshield limited

Like most other posters - No I don't actually "know" all that's...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Like most other posters - No I don't actually "know" all that's happening with DRO. That's why I stated it. (Unlike yourself who claims to know everything.) I'll put more store in management, thanks.
    I didn't make an unsubstantiated claim. I used the word "if". Only the seller and buyer know that detail. Not I, nor you.
    Small sale? This is an additional sale - not the only one, "The customer has had several fully deployed systems for a period of time"
    The following is the wording

The order includes all of the underlying technology components, including RfOne radiofrequency
    based long-range drone sensing systems, radars, electro-optic sensors with DroneShield’s
    proprietary DroneOptID image recognition and tracking software, and DroneCannon wide-area
    effectors. The system is powered by DroneShield’s DroneSentry-C2 AI-based command-andcontrol system, with the proprietary SFAI sensor fusion engine. The customer has elected to receive all the SaaS-based updates that are applicable for a DroneSentry system.
    Image: DroneSentry system (example configuration)

Oleg Vornik, DroneShield’s CEO, commented “The customer has had several fully deployed
    systems for a period of time, following the purchase approximately a year ago, and has now
    commenced a broader rollout of a fleet of DroneSentry systems, commencing with this order.
    DroneShield will provide additional updates as orders for further systems are received.”
    “This order includes several handheld systems, as the customer was seeking both fixed site and
    handheld capability, one of the key differentiators of DroneShield’s offering. The order also
    highlights the benefits of DroneShield’s ability to be a one-stop-shop for a wide range of
    counterdrone requirements, including own sensors, integrated third party sensors, and supply of a
    proprietary C2 AI engine.”

I'm not wasting any more time getting into an endless pedantic conversation.
    Suffice to say, I suspect (no I don't know) that the majority of posters will view the announcement objectively and see this sale as an important development because of its scope. If you don't, I don't really give a rats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
0.070(4.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.58 $1.48 $12.07M 7.890M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 78321 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 79454 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.53
  Change
0.070 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.50 $1.57 $1.49 2423282
Last updated 14.46pm 18/06/2024 ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.