DRO 5.73% $1.32 droneshield limited

While I lack the first hand knowledge of how strong this type of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279

While I lack the first hand knowledge of how strong this type of recommendation is, it's hard not to celebrate this as a massive win.
    The full report is found here: Army counter-drone office recommends 3 teams to protect installations (defensenews.com)

Droneshields partner SAIC was one of 5 demonstrations chosen from a group of 25 white paper submissions. Specifically the products tested and noted were:

Lastly, SAIC “developed and demonstrated a robust SoS architecture, with layered sensors and effectors to cover long range to mobile to last-line-of defense short-range,” the document stated.The system included the RPS-42 and Spyglass radars cued to electro-optical/infrared camera systems and DroneSentry, EnforceAir and RfOne MkII for radio-frequency detection, the memo added.

It's worth noting that also stated in the memo is the following:

The memo contains the disclaimer that — while the Joint Counter-small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Office recommends the service consider the three companies — the document “is not intended to be a requirement to award these vendors

Hopefully we continue to see a strong ramp of sales in the coming months. We all know the need is very serious and recent news in Ukraine only highlight how devastatingly effective drones now are. It's not coming, it's here - and it looks like we've got a front row seat to solving the problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.