DRO 4.29% $1.34 droneshield limited

Ann: DroneShield Releases DroneSentry-C2 Tactical, page-17

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    What? You know the purpose of running a business is to make money right? Yes, companies need to invest in the future, but if they don't make money they have no future. DRO has been going for ten years and has racked up $30 M in losses. It needs to start turning a profit if it hopes to retain the support of the market. Hopefully, that will occur in the upcoming report, though I wonder because Oleg is very keen to talk about the good things that happen, but he hasn't said that DRO will turn a profit this year. I wonder why?
    Over the last year, we have seem so many share price predictions for DRO on HotCopper. Not one of them proved to be accurate and every single one over shot on the high side, sometimes by more than 100%.

DRO has two really big tests coming up. The first is the EGM, if Oleg manages to screw over shareholders again with his ZEPOs, the market will crush the share price. The second is the annual report. We have seen a lot of talk about revenue growth and pipelines, but nothing about profit, which is what really counts.

I'm sitting on the sidelines until I see what happens with these two because history tells us that management is far more interested in lining its own pockets than those of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.060(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.151B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.37 $1.30 $10.61M 7.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 90232 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 142062 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.