ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    @Stellowe Thank you for a very generous post.

You certainly have not offended a me. This forum should offer us all an opportunity to listen to different voices. And I appreciate all the comments, particularly the ones that challenge my views or I strongly disagree. They more than any other force me to challenge my assumptions and check what I think I know.

From your post, I do not think we are as far apart as we imagine in terms of our views (and its ok if we are). What has always attracted to me DRO is its sales trajectory - that is fundamentally no different to most other holders. What is different, is that I am much more cautious on the risk side of the equation and must less trusting of management.

Your posts made me realise something that perhaps I should have already known - that most investors are pretty trusting of management. I should have realised that, since as a less experience investor I was exactly the same because I did not really understand where management in these companies was coming from. Over the weekend, I was thinking about posting something about that. This post has convinced me that I should.

In terms of my results for DRO which I have posted here. They are pretty much meaningless as DRO makes up 1% of my exposure to the market (when I held the stock) so it is a bit of thought exercise rather than meaningful. I also make plenty of mistakes and could easily with DRO (I could get caught in the stock during a big fall that wipes me out, or be out of the stock when it has a big rise. I also bought JDO at $1.12 and they are now $0.86). I posted my trades as a community service to give people a different perspective and to encourage them to be cautious. Particularly at this end of the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.