DRO 3.43% $1.21 droneshield limited

Ann: DroneShield releases DroneSentry-X Mk2, page-49

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    As I have mentioned quite a few times before DRO is too small for me to have a meaningful holding. At current prices I could already buy back in and collect a bit of cash or increase from my previous holding.

It's also funny that if I make a comment that people don't like (I'm cautious on the stock not negative) it is because I want to down ramp the stock. No one said that when people were suggesting that DRO should be between 40-90c it was because they wanted to sell down. I've never once attempted to said the price should be 15c or whatever. I never make such predictions because I don't pretend that I can predict stock prices.

It is true that circumstances change, but if you look at the number of upgrades compared to downgrades it tells a pretty damning story. Upgrades in the microcap space are exceptionally rare. Downgrades are really common. I explained the reasons for that above. Hence my caution. My intention was to teach people stuff that took me a long time to learn.

I guess my question is why do people become upset when anyone talks about risks? Surely, that is an important part of investing. I would argue the most important part. My bad years are always when I get wiped out on a stock. I am also perplexed at people constantly misrepresenting my position and saying I am really negative. I have never suggested that DRO was a sell. My position is that it has a good sales trajectory and that I am finding it virtually impossible to quantify the risks and value the stock. I am also nervous because the risks are real but most shareholders seem to be ignoring them.

As for my personal holding, the big question is should I attempt to get back in before the 4C is released in a couple of weeks. I have been tossing that one up for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.040(3.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.21 $1.16 $6.047M 5.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 58894 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 18660 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.