DRO 0.84% $1.20 droneshield limited

You are absolutely right. I do have an agenda with DRO and all...

1. 730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    You are absolutely right. I do have an agenda with DRO and all companies in this end of the market.

My agenda is that there are lots of companies at this end of the market whose management use their power to pay themselves obscene amounts of money given the size of the business (usually through shares and options which don't appear as a cost in the accounts). With Oleg's ZEPOs (he means shares) vesting this year, he has collected more than 10% of DROs revenue and put it in his pocket. If most companies did that all of their profits would go into the hands of management and none to shareholders. It is not 10% of profit, its 10% of revenue!

My agenda is that each time a company tries this kind of BS and gets away with it, it emboldens them to repeat the dose (like Oleg has just done). I am encouraging shareholders in DRO to work together to stop it and ensure that at least some of DROs gains go into their pockets instead of Oleg and his cronies. Hopefully a little self-interest will prevail.

I would remind shareholder that all of those shares (and more) that Oleg holds have been given to him by shareholders and he is using the voting power that comes with those shares to act against their best interests. Companies are not democracies, it is not one person one vote, if it was this resolution would get slaughtered

I do have an agenda, but remember having an agenda is not always a bad thing.

As for my personal future with DRO. To be honest I do not know what that will be, I will watch and see. What I will say is, whatever the outcome of the EGM, it is an Oleg created disaster for all because it is so divisive. I hope it gets voted down, but also acknowledge that puts management and small shareholders at war because it takes so many of them to vote a resolution like this down. In any kind of democratic process that would make Oleg's position untenable, but he will remain regardless. If it gets up it would be an unmitigated disaster for shareholders because it will mean that DRO management will have demonstrated that it can put its hand in the till at any moment it feels like it, making the company uninvestable.

As a result I will be the vulture siting on the fence post watching the carcass of these events. If there are some juicy morsels I will have some, otherwise it will be time to move on to a greener pasture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.010(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.063B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.24 $1.17 $10.45M 8.646M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 48484 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 11298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.