DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

All good mate. Healthy discussion is always positive, no offence...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    All good mate. Healthy discussion is always positive, no offence taken whatsoever!! I also hold D13...….take a look what's happened there....!! I initially thought D13 was the one to beat in the anti-drone tech space but then jumped on DRO when I realised that despite all of D13's patents they just didn't have it when it came to managerial decisions that turned into sales (and perhaps they were a bit too premature as legislation was lagging behind....).
    I still think DRO is one of the leaders to bet on in this sector. They have manufactured and sold products along the way in line with what current legislation and regulations have 'allowed'. This is smart. This is good business sense. This is how you keep the $$ rolling in whilst you wait for you big moment and reveal the masterpiece.....or the high volume sales quarter!! I'm gonna hold here because I have seen how their management team have adjusted and reacted to both governmental and industrial guidelines and I'm very impressed. Solid.
    GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.