HHR 8.33% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

re: Ann: Drop Core Survey Commences Offshore ... I love this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 345 Posts.
    re: Ann: Drop Core Survey Commences Offshore ... I love this slow and steady increase in this stock. Share price has sustained over increasing volumes.

This time next month things will start to get interesting..

1. Drop core results.
    2. Pending results, resource upgrade?
    2. Farm-out update.

Also, as ktm mentioned, I think Eve Howell's inclusion to the TPT board is significant, not only for TPT, but for PVD also:

"In early August, Tangiers (ASX: TPT) said it expected to complete the process to find a farm-out partner for the Tarfaya block offshore Morocco during the second half of this year.

Meanwhile, processing of the latest 3D seismic data will be completed by late October. Tangiers is the operator of the Tarfaya Block with a 75 per cent stake.

The block comprises 8 contiguous permits covering an area of 15,041 square kilometres and lies around 600 kilometres southwest of Morocco's capital Rabat."

If TPT can get a decent farm in partner (which it is expected they will; why would they get a ex VP of Woodside?) this will garner even more interest in the region.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/47818/tangiers-petroleum-appoints-eve-howell-as-executive-chairman-47818.html

Things may change very quickly for PVD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.843K 472.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 19621686 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32133315 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.