DSE 1.85% 26.5¢ dropsuite limited

I've been quiet here but here are some of my thoughts of...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I've been quiet here but here are some of my thoughts of recent activity.
    capital raise was executed at a good time. the share price was at its highest and given they are looking for acquisitions the likelihood is it would have had to be done at some point which the CEO informed us about multiple times. executed at an all time high share price reduces dilution to current shareholders. remember he has a large amount of shares himself. we are now back at 20c so really minimal impact if you plan to hold long term.

I believe the acquisition will be in line with the completion of SOC-2 in November. I think this opens up the opportunity to land bigger contracts especially in the US. perhaps an acquisition will enable DSE to be a bigger player in this region and field. this is all an assumption. given we have no history of acquisitions and integrating them this will be an interesting time but the experience the CEO has in the field I am happy to stick around and watch. every acquisition comes with risk but I'm confident in his ability. hopefully the acquisition enables cross-selling opportunities which enhance the product even further and increases APRU.

further marketing should push growth. we are growing at about 15% qonq so hopefully this can be increased. not that this is a problem it is exceptional growth but more growth the better. company is still in its infancy and the area we are in is growing each year. as Cherrif says the white space in this area is high as most companies don't have backup and it's becoming a greater need in this current day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $184.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $88.36K 328.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4712 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 146028 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 26.5¢ 35222
Last updated 14.56pm 07/05/2024 ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.